In my first solo episode on Creatively Human, I talk about my journey for the last 10 years since I first went self-employed.
In my first solo episode of Creatively Human, I go over my 10-year online business journey. From starting out as an unemployed graduate, to freelance writing, turning it into a business, and taking advantage of the freedom that my online business gave me.
I had to bash out the articles every day, it got so tiring… I was working myself to the ground. It wasn’t fun… that’s a lesson there: not to charge too little.
Some of the things I talk about:
- How and why I got started freelancing
- How I scaled that and turned it into a business
- Why travelling and training for a marathon made a huge difference to my business
- My experience of planning my own maternity leave
- How things are changing since I had my baby
Links from this episode:
- How I Planned My own Maternity Leave (sign up to my newsletter for the free eBook)
- My 10 Year Business Journey Blog Post
- Why I Gave Up the Hustle Blog Post
One thing I’ve noticed about my business journey is that I don’t often take enough time out to recognise how far I’ve come.
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I’d be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don’t use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I’d love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!