Does this sound like you?
✓ You want the strategy AND you want to be supported with the somatic tools & mindset practices that allow you to uplevel e.g. your prices, your launches, your aligned offers, how you scale your business, & how you define success
✓ You’re ready to let go of second-guessing decisions in overwhelm, feeling like you need to work extra hard to prove yourself, or thinking that others who do what you do have something you don’t.
✓ You’ve had enough of letting the sensitive, thoughtful and fearful parts of your personality hold you back. You’re ready to embrace your unique magic to magnetise the right clients to you and create real impact.
If you nodded your head to one or more of these, and you run an online business where you’re already selling offers & have an audience (even if it’s small), then we’d be a great fit to work together.
Through my 1:1 Voxer coaching packages I will support you in these steps to unlock your next version of success.
my 1:1 coaching combines powerful mindset shifts with strategy shaped around your personality and values to find your unique path to success
(because there isn’t “one right way” to do this – only YOUR way)
HERE’S HOW I’LL SUPPORT YOU ::
1️⃣ In-the-moment strategic support to help you connect with more of your right people, soulfully sell what you do, & create/ deliver your soul-aligned offers in a way that elevates your income, impact, & authentic self-expression.
2️⃣ Overcome your self-doubt to build radical self-trust as a business owner, without feeling you need to be different or “fake it”. Including physical wellbeing & self-compassion so you feel safe to make big, brave moves.
All based on evidence-based techniques that support you consciously and sub-consciously to shift your self-doubt and barriers that get in the way, and to be more unapologetically you.show me the packages
here’s what the 1:1 Voxer coaching package includes…
‣ ME IN YOUR BACK POCKET (1:1 VOXER SUPPORT): You have me in your back pocket daily if you need it (Monday-Thursday) – which I find is key to building momentum, breaking through those mindset wobbles, & celebrating every win on the way to your big goal. Seriously, if you’ve never tried this before, it really is magic (see more below in the FAQ)
‣ FLEXIBLE COACHING CONTRACT: You pay for 1 month at a time. Continue if you want to or finish after 1 month, it’s your choice!
‣ PRELIMINARY QUESTIONNAIRE: This helps me get to know you and to clarify what we will work on so that we can get right down to the details once we start working together
‣ WEEKLY ACCOUNTABILITY CHECK-IN: Every week I’ll send you a check-in form so that you can notice what’s going on for you, celebrate your progress, and reflect on what you need to create the next stage of your vision. Clients tell me that this really helps them take action.
‣ MY EYES ON YOUR WORK: I’m with you every step of the way – including being available to cast an eye over sales pages & content plans – I have 15 years of experience writing online copy – product ideas & more (includes feedback, not editing & detailed proofreading)
‣ ME, ON YOUR SIDE & IN YOUR CORNER, ALWAYS
not sure what some of this means or would look like? click here to check the faq below.apply now
Option 1: Pay in Full
One payment of $1500
Start your month within 2 months of signing up.
Option 2: Payment Plan
Two monthly payments of $800
Start your month within 1 month of the second payment (aka between 1-2 months after signing up).
☑️ 2 spaces to start in January 2024
☑️ 2 spaces to start in February 2024
Note: I take some time off for school holidays, if that happens during a Voxer month together I’ll tell you upfront & add the time onto the end of your package.
Need to chat before you decide?
check the faq below or get in touch…
(Or you can always dm on any social media platform)
This is for business owners of all levels except those right at the beginning who need help with setting up a website or who haven’t worked with paying clients yet and/ or haven’t grown any audience yet.
Your audience can be small or large, as long as you resonate with my way of doing business and you want to dive deeper into owning more of your unique magic, I’d love to work with you.
If you’re unsure, click here to contact me before signing up.
The current prices are all listed above.
You can sign up now to secure the current price, and you can start either now, or you can book in advance to start later to secure the current price and/ or stretch to an extended payment plan. Your start date will be agreed between us but will be within 2 months of your payment being taken.
Typically no, because this is a short-term coaching container and I require payment to be made before your month starts.
That said, I do offer a 2-part payment plan, meaning you can start as soon as your second payment is taken or up to 1 month after that.
However, if you want to book in for a future month further away from now, you’ll secure any current discounts and we can extend your payment plan – it all depends on availability. Just get in touch and we can chat about it.
I offer a one-off day of Voxer mentoring here (it’s powerful!) It’s one day together, so it’s not the same as ongoing mentoring and we will not be able to cover as much as listed above, but it’s a great way to get support before you can commit for longer.
I use a free app called Voxer to keep in touch with my clients. You can send quick text or voice notes whenever you need to, and I’ll reply daily (Mon-Thurs).
It works like WhatsApp, but I choose to use Voxer so that we can both keep some boundaries between our “work” and “life” chats. It’s really easy to use, and honestly fun too! It’s a great way to keep me in your back pocket and know that you have the support when you need it. I find it also adds a deeper level to our communication.
If I’m honest, I believe that Voxer support is honestly quite magical! Don’t take my word for it, though, click here to see all the wonderful testimonials from people who have had a one-off Day of Voxer with me.
And if you’re shy (like me!) trust me when I say that it doesn’t take long to warm up to.
It’s normal to have periods when you check in often, perhaps several times a day, and it’s normal to have periods when you check in less often. Whatever happens, I’ll check in with you at least once a week unless I’m on holiday (when your time will be extended to account for that).
Voxer coaching is transformational, and honestly there’s almost nothing we can’t do via Voxer – I LOVE it and this is also how I receive coaching.
Here’s more about how the 3 elements of this coaching package:
- The weekly check-ins – I send you a form to fill in every week so I know where you’re at and where you need support. Don’t worry, it’s super quick to fill in but powerful in terms of helping me to better help you.
- The in-the-moment support – I am a business & mindset coach and mentor which means I’m here to help you with: the practical plans and questions, the feelings that are coming up around implementing them (or setting new goals), my own experience as a business owner. You can message me literally whenever you want (see the next FAQ if you’re curious about how that works)
- The guided exercises – I’ll introduce the radical self-trust concepts or business trainings whenever relevant, depending on what you have going on, how you are feeling etc. Don’t worry, it won’t add on loads of extra “homework”, instead it’ll all be geared around what you’re experiencing in the here and now to help you navigate your life and business choices in an empowered way (that said, I will sometimes ask you to journal or complete a 20 minute visualisation).
Yes of course!
I have over 15 years of experience as an online business owner and am obsessed with finding the right strategy for you. (I used to work as a copywriter so I also bring that expertise to what we do).
And the key words in that sentence are “for you”
The reason why there’s such a big emphasis on supporting you to radically trust yourself is because that is the key to making this all work the way you want it to.
It’s who I am being that makes everything possible in my life & business.
Not a blueprint, not the perfect strategy, but who (and how much of me) I allow myself to be. I want to support you to embody and radically embrace (more of) who you really are to create your next level in income, impact, self-trust & self-expression.
This includes the practical, the mindset, the unconscious conditioning and the healing.
I know that I attract thoughtful clients who often worry about “bothering me”. So I want to let you know upfront that you are free to contact me at any time. Of course, this doesn’t mean I reply at any time, but if you’re a verbal processor I know it’s helpful to feel that you can “talk to me” in the moment.
I check in at least twice a day (usually more!) between the hours of 9am and 3pm UK on working days – I take weekends and Friday afternoons off. Sometimes I’ll reply outside of that time but those are my “fixed” work hours when my son is at school. I’ll let you know in advance if I’m planning a holiday. I use the iPhone “screen time” feature to block access to Voxer when I’m not working, so you’ll never bother me. If I take a longer holiday I’ll extend your 1:1 package time.
It’s so important for me to let you know that you have me here alongside you every step of the way – and I want you to take advantage of that!
So please do know that you can send me messages, emails or voice notes at any time. Even if I don’t reply instantly, my clients often find that writing things out, or sending me a voice note about what they’re up to, is massively useful to help them move forward while they wait for a reply.
As your business mentor, your success and your happiness matter to me. That is why I do everything on my side to keep you accountable: I work with you to break big goals down into actionable steps. I give you the ability to email me or message me whenever you need a bit of support. And I check in with you every single week (unless I’m on holiday).
That said, the clients I work with tend to be radically responsible for themselves. It is your job to do the work. My clients have told me that the regular accountability check-ins, combined with a reduction in overwhelm following our messages, help massively. And when life does happen – as it does for everyone, including me – I’m always there to bring your big goals back into focus and help you figure out what went wrong and how you can get back on track.
It depends! If the course you’re on does not involve hands on support, does not cover the mindset & feelings side of things, or is in a completely different area but you still want to work on your business, then you will still very much benefit from having a coach.
This is not a course, it’s hands on support , so ask yourself whether this support would still be helpful to you even if you’re doing another course. Personally I take lots of courses as a business owner and also work with a coach alongside that. If you’re not sure, send me a message.