Starts January 2019 – available at a discount for pre-order
I’ve learnt so much about running an online business since I started in 2008 – and one of the biggest lessons is that it’s important to take a regular step back to work on rather than in the business.
Stepping back is what allows you to focus on your big vision, to fall back in love with what you do, to serve the right people and, importantly, to make sure you’re getting well paid for it.
In this kit & course, I walk you through all stages of my clarity & planning system that I’ve been using & refining since I started.
Clarify is not your average course – it consists of a collection of guides, exercises, questions and examples from my own online business to get you clear on your values, goals, numbers, content plan, daily schedule, systems, outsourcing and more.
After the release date, you’ll get digital access to the 6-step process and extras (see below), so you can work on it all at a time that suits you…
1) Your Core Values & Your Mission: I believe our businesses can be completely moulded around our values, so in this section you’ll get clear on what they are, why they matter, and what your wider mission is for your business.
2) Your Numbers: It’s time to get clear about where you’ve come from, and what’s currently going on with your finances. This module covers income, profit, expenses and financial support systems.
3) Your Content & Products: Here’s where you’ll get clear about how all your content, products and visibility is working for you, and you’ll make sure it’s all in line with your big vision and values.
4) Your Daily Experience & Systems: How you feel about your daily work adds up to how you feel about your business as a whole, so in this module ,you’ll look at your ideal day, your boundaries, and how to simplify tasks you do on a regular business – leaving you more room for the big picture stuff.
5) Your Ideal Client: If you’re not serving the right people, then you’re reducing your impact. This module is all about getting clear on who you’re serving, who you want to serve, and how to go about it.
6) Your Big Picture Vision & Goals: This is where we set goals for the next few weeks, months or years. Being clear on your goals can increase your impact, increase your earnings and keep you focused on what matters to you.
…and Underlying it All: How You Feel About What You Do: Any time you feel like you’re not working in your zone of genius when it comes to your business, you can come back to this kit to put your mind back onto the bigger picture.
What Do You Get?
This is a very practical guide that includes everything you need to help your business meeting go as smoothly as possible. You’ll get:
- Text guidance & examples from me in my own business
- A video overview with me going over the broad concepts of the big picture business kit
- Printable PDF worksheets for all of the steps – to make it eas easy as possible to do the work
- Exercises to help you uncover your feelings: this isn’t just about numbers, goals and plans, it’s also completely about how you feel about everything you’re doing.
- A regular plan for checking in once you’ve gone through the process once.
- The tools you need to get out of the everyday admin and work on the big vision of your business.
Plus lifetime access & updates: This is the first time I’ve ever run this program, so I’ll be happy to hear your feedback and extra topic requests as you go through the plan. When I update the content in future, you’ll get lifetime access for as long as I keep the program running.
I started freelancing back in 2008 when I couldn’t get a job out of university. Within a few years, I was managing a team of writers and selling content on a bigger scale.
But I quickly realised that I was spending more time on admin than I was thinking about the bigger picture. This is when I started to get really smart about planning, and started to have regular “business meetings” with myself!
I’d go to London, find a spot in the South Bank Centre or a coffee shop, and get working on the bigger vision for my business (and I’d usually add a nice lunch and a bit of sightseeing into the day, too!). I considered what I liked about my business, what I could outsource, what I no longer wanted to be doing, and how I wanted to grow.
It was this planning that led to massively growing my income and using that to pay for my wedding and put a deposit on a house. But it also created time for what mattered in my life. In 2016 I took hours off most weekdays to train for a marathon, and in 2017 I successfully planned my own 5 month maternity leave for early 2018. Now, having a solid plan is crucial with a baby in tow!
I did this by going through the numbers, asking myself crucial questions, analysing the tasks I loved and didn’t love, using tools, systems and outsourcing to work less, and making sure I checked in with myself on a regular basis… which this planning kit is all about!
Ready to Get Started?
Early bird discount when you pre-order. The course will be available January 2019.
Have any questions? Click here to get in touch with me.