Break marketing down into its simplest form, use your intuition to focus & set your intentions, & make a plan that works for you…
You're here because you've got something to share with the world, you want to get it in front of more people, and you want to get well paid for it.
But “marketing” what you do can feel hard, complicated, icky, too time-consuming, not like “you”… I get it, because I used to feel that way too. But now I genuinely love marketing online, because I get to do it my way.
Online marketing isn't as complicated as it may seem. And it can be creative, too. As Seth Godin says, “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make but about the stories you tell” – doesn't that sound fun?!Buy Now
When you are the face of your brand it all falls on you to put your products and services out there. If you don't show up, you don't get paid, and that's a lot of pressure. That's why it's so important to simplify, prioritise, and let go of what doesn't work for you (even though it may work for others).
In this workshop I will take marketing back to basics, and help you find a way to market your business that is true to you. Because I ultimately believe that's the only way it'll (a) be sustainable in the long term and (b) attract the right clients and customers for what you do. Sound good? Then keep reading for details.
Are you ready to get your business seen online this year?
This course is for you if…
* You want a simpler way to understand marketing, and the permission you need to do it your way
* You may have tried and failed at different marketing methods in the past
* You have been putting effort into marketing your business but you feel you're spread too thin
* You sometimes find yourself spinning your wheels because of all the different advice online
* You're also a thoughtful person who wants to give genuine value to your followers and get well paid for your work
This course is not for you if…
* You are looking for a one-size-fits-all marketing blueprint. I can't give you that, sorry!
* You aren't willing to put the work in to show up. It's not about hustle, but I do still expect you to put some consistent work in, and give it time to make a difference.
* You want detailed help with specific tactics like Facebook ads. This is not a course designed to teach everything about everything. It's more about the foundations & creating your unique plan (and that's different for everyone).
* You don't really want to market your business online and are looking for in-person marketing advice instead.