Tuesday, April 7th
7.30pm UK, 11.30am PDT, 2.30pm EST
Click here to convert to your time zone
If you can’t make it live, there will be a replay.
A note from me to you...
I have never been more sure in my belief in the power of online (and offline) businesses than I am now.
Keeping our businesses going, continuing to sell, planning what we’re doing next… it may feel frivolous. It may feel impossible. It may feel pointless. It may feel selfish. But it is none of those things.
Your business, your livelihood, it matters. Yes, plans may have to change. Yes, in person businesses will be adapting right now, and many will be in trouble (and I’m so sorry for that). Yes, many of us (me included) have less time now that we’re home with kids full time.
But there is still room for you to figure out a new plan, even if it’s slightly different to what you may have imagined. There is still a need for you to get paid for what you do and not give everything for free (which is why I’m charging for this workshop, albeit at a lower rate than usual). There is still an opportunity for you to make a difference in individual customers’ lives, and to the economy as a whole.
I am here to support you as you tune into what you and your business truly need during this time.
- The workshop is roughly 90 minutes long (but it may go over depending on questions). Bring pen and paper.
- There will be a replay if you can’t make it live or can’t stay until the end.
- This is an online workshop – you won’t have to talk or show your face on video – don’t worry!
- But you can ask questions in the chat box throughout (or in advance via email) – ask as many as you like!
- I’ll answer some questions throughout and save some for the q&a at the end if necessary.
- Once you register you’ll receive a confirmation, then you’ll be sent your access link & worksheet on the day (April 7th).
- The replay & slides will be sent the day after the live event.