In today’s episode I’m answering your questions about putting yourself out there and building a business your way.
Today’s episode is the final episode of season 3! At the beginning I share with you what I have planned for the podcast, and then I dive into a q&a including topics like how to keep going when you’re discouraged, how to stay in your own lane, my tips for building an engaged audience & more.
“What would Lady Gaga do?”
Some of the things I talk about:
- Why I choose to put my 1:1 prices on my website
- Whether I think we should still focus on SEO (or not)
- The importance of directing followers to something we have control of (i.e. your email list)
- My experience hiring a Pinterest VA
- How I keep going when I feel discouraged
- How to direct more people to your Etsy products via social media
- How I am personally juggling my responsibilities given that I’m running two businesses
- Whether to keep two lines of business separate, or to merge them
- How to go about growing an engaged audience
- How to stay in your own lane
Links from this episode:
- My Simple Email Marketing Workshop is available now
- Join the Facebook group to become a closer part of the Creatively Human community
- Join my email newsletter to get 3 bonus podcast episodes throughout December (not available to the public!)
Other episodes you might like:
- Episode #25: How to Keep Showing Up (Even When It’s Hard)
- Episode #43: On Taking Breaks & Having Nothing to Say
- Episode #46: Are You Allowing Yourself the Support You Need in Business?
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I’d be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don’t use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I’d love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
I’m also planning to make Q&A episodes a semi-regular part of the show, so if you have any questions feel free to send them over to me on Instagram or click here to send me an email.
Where to Find the Podcast…
- Apple Podcasts
- And other players!
Thanks so much for listening!