In today's episode I’m answering your questions about putting yourself out there and building a business your way.
Today's episode is the final episode of season 3! At the beginning I share with you what I have planned for the podcast, and then I dive into a q&a including topics like how to keep going when you're discouraged, how to stay in your own lane, my tips for building an engaged audience & more.
“What would Lady Gaga do?”
Some of the things I talk about:
- Why I choose to put my 1:1 prices on my website
- Whether I think we should still focus on SEO (or not)
- The importance of directing followers to something we have control of (i.e. your email list)
- My experience hiring a Pinterest VA
- How I keep going when I feel discouraged
- How to direct more people to your Etsy products via social media
- How I am personally juggling my responsibilities given that I'm running two businesses
- Whether to keep two lines of business separate, or to merge them
- How to go about growing an engaged audience
- How to stay in your own lane
Links from this episode:
- My Simple Email Marketing Workshop is available now
- Join the Facebook group to become a closer part of the Creatively Human community
- Join my email newsletter to get 3 bonus podcast episodes throughout December (not available to the public!)
Other episodes you might like:
- Episode #25: How to Keep Showing Up (Even When It's Hard)
- Episode #43: On Taking Breaks & Having Nothing to Say
- Episode #46: Are You Allowing Yourself the Support You Need in Business?
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I'd be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don't use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I'd love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!