Today's episode is about something that, on the surface, might sound a bit boring, but that I think is actually fundamental to achieving business success in a sustainable way: getting support.
Today's episode is about something that, on the surface, might sound a bit boring, but that I think is actually fundamental to achieving business success in a sustainable way: getting support. This isn't just about paying for courses of 1:1 support, it's about the support we need in all areas in order to thrive as entrepreneurs.
“You are worthy of the support that you need to grow your business”
Some of the things I talk about:
- The reasons why we resist support (money or fear of selfishness/failure)
- Why support is so important, especially when it comes to our feelings
- Getting support from other people (coaches, inspiration, advice & experience of others)
- The importance of discernment in where you find your support
- How we can support ourselves with a self-care toolkit & healthy lifestyle
- The support needed at home & in day-to-day life
- The exact support I have in my own business
- Question for you: where could you get a bit more support in your business?
Links from this episode:
- “I'm A Self-Made Millionaire And This is Exactly How Much Help I Have At Home” by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- AllPlants meal delivery (this is my referral link to save £20)
Other episodes you might like:
- Episode #44: Spending Money in Our Businesses (Lessons from 18 Months of Massive Investment in My Business)
- Episode #41: Journalling for Business Owners
“Please don’t compare yourself to random people on the internet… because behind the scenes they’ve probably got support systems in place.”
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I'd be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don't use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I'd love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!