In this solo episode of Creatively Human, I answer some of your questions on business topics.
In this solo episode of Creatively Human, I answer some of your questions on business topics. Before I dive into that, I wanted to ask you for a massive favour. It’s the one year anniversary of this podcast in October and I’ve set myself a pretty lofty goal of reaching 100 reviews by that time. So would you please be able to leave me an iTunes review? You can do this either from the podcast app, or from a desktop within iTunes.
Some of the things I talk about:
- How I feel about vulnerability
- My thoughts on motherhood + business
- How my transition to business mentoring is going
- Launching a new product or business
- What I do when I get tired of the grind
- Content planning
- & more!
Links from this episode:
- My Content Planning eBook, Spark
- My Facebook Group: Creatively Human
- My Instagram Account
- My Weekly Newsletter
- My Mentoring Packages
- My Course: Clarify: Your Big Picture Business Kit (ready for September)
- My 10 Year Business Journey (podcast episode)
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I'd be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don't use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I'd love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!