In this solo episode of Creatively Human, I answer some of your questions on business topics. This was fun!
In this solo episode of Creatively Human, I answer some of your questions on business topics. This was fun! Questions ranged from planning and prioritising to starting an email list when you have no idea. If you could use more business tips like this, make sure to join my Facebook group, Simple & Joyful Business, where I’ve got a special video there waiting for you to help you uncover your core business values.
On being unsure of what direction to take in your business: “I feel like where you’re really going to get the most value is just trying stuff. Putting things out into the world and seeing what feels good.”
Some of the things I talk about:
How I prioritise different tasks in my business
- A brief overview of what’s involved in making a podcast
- My tips for anyone who wants to start outsourcing
- Some thoughts for anyone who wants a business but doesn’t know what they want to do
- How I approach goals in my business
- My advice for anyone starting a new email list
- And why I’m booking in a “business meeting with myself” for January!
Links from this episode:
- My Course: Clarify: Your Big Picture Business Kit (ready for January)
- Email Marketing for Beginners Blog Post, 15 Ideas for List Building Freebies and my Email Marketing Course
- My new Facebook Group: Simple & Joyful Business
- My Instagram Account
- My 10 Year Business Journey (podcast episode)
It is better to have an imperfect email list than no email list at all. I suppose that applies to everything in business
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I’d be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don’t use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I’d love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!