You’re here because you’ve got something to share with the world, you want to get it in front of more people, and you want to get well paid for it. And you need a community to do that.
If you know your people are already hanging out on Instagram, then it’s time for them to find you. And the easiest way to get noticed is by being creative and doing something different. Enter my fun & creative community challenge strategy…
I am incredibly proud and grateful for my community, and the growth I’ve achieved over just 18 months. And I’ll be sharing everything I did with you in this workshop (right down to the posts I wrote, graphics I shared & emails I sent!)Buy Now
So many people tell me that it’s hard to find their people on Instagram, or that nobody is engaging with their posts. They’re putting the effort into their grid posts but nobody is seeing them. I’m here to tell you that it can be easier… but you have to get creative!
In this workshop I will share with you how to run community-building challenges and events on Instagram, even if you only have a very small following right now. They’re fun, they’re creative, they’re targeted to your right people and they are repeatable. And, crucially, they lead to sales! Sound good?
Are you ready to boost your community in a fun and creative way?
This workshop is for you if…
* You want a fun and effective way to give your community a boost
* You may already have an established Instagram following, or you may have a new/ small account that you want to grow – it works either way
* You have something to sell now, are planning a launch in future and want to grow your community in the run up or want to boost your following for any other reason.
* And you’re also a thoughtful person who wants to give genuine value to your followers – they are more than just “numbers” to you
This workshop is not for you if…
* You don’t use (or don’t want to use) social media in your business. If you don’t use Instagram, it can be tweaked for use on other platforms but all references will be to Instagram.
* You’re not willing to spend time engaging on social media and actually talking to people.
* You’d prefer a totally automated system where you can just hide away. This one requires some socialising (with boundaries – which we will discuss!)
- The training is 1 hour 45 minutes long. Bring a pen and paper to write down challenge ideas as we go along.
- You’ll receive access to the video recording, all of the slides, an MP3 version of the training (so you can easily listen on the go) and a PDF checklist & worksheet with the key exercises.
- This is an online workshop – you won’t have to talk or show your face on video – don’t worry!
- This is the most affordable way to access my business mentorship.
- There is no “pitch” or “upsell” at the end of this training.
Approximately $122 USD
A percentage of all purchases of my digital products will be donated to Client Earth, a charity that uses the power of the law to protect the planet and the people who live on it, by fighting against climate change and protecting nature and the environment.