Are you ready to boost your community in a fun and creative way?
You’re here because you’ve got something to share with the world, you want to get it in front of more people, and you want to get well paid for it. And you need a community to do that.
If you know your people are already hanging out on Instagram, then it's time for them to find you. And the easiest way to get noticed is by being creative and doing something different. Enter my fun & creative community challenge strategy…
I am incredibly proud and grateful for my community, and the growth I've achieved over just 2 years. And I'll be sharing everything I did with you in this workshop (right down to the posts I wrote, graphics I shared & emails I sent!)Buy Now
So many people tell me that it's hard to find their people on Instagram, or that nobody is engaging with their posts. They're putting the effort into their grid posts but nobody is seeing them. I'm here to tell you that it can be easier… but you have to get creative!
In this actionable self-study course I will share with you how to run community-building challenges and events on Instagram, or via your email list, even if you only have a very small following right now. They're fun, they're creative, they're targeted to your right people and they are repeatable. And, crucially, they lead to sales! Sound good?
This course is for you if…
* You want a fun and effective way to give your community a boost in numbers
* You may already have an established email list or Instagram following, or you may have a new/ small account that you want to grow – it works either way
* You have something to sell now, are planning a launch in future and want to grow your community in the run up or want to boost your following for any other reason.
* And you're also a thoughtful person who wants to give genuine value to your followers – they are more than just “numbers” to you
This course is not for you if…
* You don't use (or don't want to use) social media in your business at all. Honestly, you can run challenges with zero social media, but the course does reference using social as a way to get community engagement.
* You're not prioritising spending time engaging with and actually talking to people during the challenge.
* You'd prefer a totally automated system where you can just hide away. This one requires some socialising (with boundaries – which we will discuss!)