In this q&a episode I continue the conversation about doing email marketing in a soulful, simple and creative way.
In this q&a episode I continue the conversation about doing email marketing in a soulful, simple and creative way. For a general overview of my heartful email marketing philosophy, listen to part one of this episode (#32). And if you want to build up momentum with your email list, join in with my free 4-day creative email challenge.
“Email marketing at first can feel really slow… but trust me, email marketing is so powerful in so many ways. It’s direct but it’s also really great if you’re an introvert who just doesn’t want to be on social media all the time.”
The questions I answer in this episode:
- How often should you show up in people’s inboxes?
- How do you generate content ideas/ plan for content?
- How to choose which content goes on the blog/ instagram/ newsletter/ podcast?
- What are your favourite emails to receive?
- What are the absolute basics? Where to start?
- How to create an email marketing strategy based on client needs – or should you write from the heart and send whatever I want?
Links from this episode:
- My Free 4-Day Creative Email Challenge
- My Content Planning eBook: Spark
- Newsletters I Mentioned: Paul Jarvis, Ann Friedman, Sara Tasker, Kelly Diels
- Email Marketing Service Providers: Mailchimp, ConvertKit (Plus Founder Nathan Barry’s Blog)
- My Instagram Account and My Facebook Group
- Podcast Episode: Episode #32: My Soulful, Simple & Creative Email Marketing Philosophy (& Why I Love It)
- Blog Post: Email List Building Basics: How to Start from Scratch (In a Way That Feels Good)
Other episodes you might like:
- Episode #32: My Soulful, Simple & Creative Email Marketing Philosophy (& Why I Love It)
- Episode #12: On Feeling Good In Business, Making My Own ‘Rules’ & Ignoring the ‘Noise’
- Episode #27: How to Uncover Your Core Business Values (& Why They Matter)
“It is possible to do email marketing – it’s possible to do any kind of marketing – in your own way”
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I’d be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don’t use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I’d love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
I’m also planning to make Q&A episodes a semi-regular part of the show, so if you have any questions feel free to send them over to me on Instagram or click here to send me an email.
Where to Find the Podcast…
- Apple Podcasts
- And other players!
Thanks so much for listening!