In this solo episode I talk about one of the most powerful things I've ever done for my business: nurturing an email list in an honest, heart-led and creatively fulfilling way.
In this solo episode I talk about one of the most powerful things I've ever done for my business: nurturing an email list in an honest, heart-led and creatively fulfilling way. In a way that suits your personality, that means something to you, and that ultimately makes it easier to sell what you do and make your business more sustainable. And if you want to build up momentum with your email list, join in with my free 4-day creative email challenge.
“If you come away with anything from this episode it’s that email marketing is not scary, it’s not icky, you can do it your way and it will be totally worth it.”
Some of the things I talk about:
- My definition of email marketing – it’s about connection not just sales
- Why doing it your way is key to the success of this type of heart-led email marketing
- My “golden rule” of email marketing (and marketing in general)
- Why email marketing is so effective in your business (especially vs. social media)
- Making email marketing part of the wider conversation of your business
- Why you don’t need to have a huge list, and the way I feel about “numbers”
- How email marketing saves you energy, makes sales easier, and is something you “own”
- How to make email marketing simple and not overwhelming, and how to get started
Links from this episode:
- My Free 4-Day Creative Email Challenge
- My Instagram Account
- My Facebook Group
- Blog Post: How and Why & ‘The Golden Rule' Has Become an Essential Part of My Business
- Blog Post: Email List Building Basics: How to Start from Scratch (In a Way That Feels Good)
- Email Marketing vs. Social Media Statistics
Other episodes you might like:
- Episode #12: On Feeling Good In Business, Making My Own ‘Rules' & Ignoring the ‘Noise'
- Episode #27: How to Uncover Your Core Business Values (& Why They Matter)
“I love it… I love writing my newsletters and I love the results they give me”
How to Subscribe & Review
Reviews and ratings are a really helpful way to get the podcast in front of more people, so I'd be very grateful if you could click here to subscribe, or to leave a review and/ or rating on iTunes. If you don't use Apple, then there are alternative download links below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to share on social media – thank you! Can you use the hashtag #creativelyhuman so that we can continue the conversation on social media, and so that I can find you? I'd love to see what resonated with you after each episode!
Ask Me Anything!
Where to Find the Podcast…
Thanks so much for listening!